212000- Clark- Including the city of Neillsville 557 PM CST Wed Jan 20 2021
Tonight Not as cold. Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the evening. Thursday Partly sunny. Scattered snow showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 20s. West winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent. Thursday night Colder. Partly cloudy. Lows around 3. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Colder. Mostly sunny. Highs around 13. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday night Mostly clear. Lows around 3 below. Light winds. Saturday Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow. Highs around 17. Saturday night Not as cold. Snow. Near steady temperature around 14. Chance of snow 80 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 20s. Sunday night Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 8. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 20s. Monday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 5. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 20s. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 9. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 20s.